We have more than 400 employees, as well as over a million square feet of manufacturing and warehouse space.
These certificates result in expedited processing of cargo at the border, fewer customs examinations while enhancing the integrity of our production, transportation, importation and/or exportation processes.
JPMA was founded by Joseph Paventi in 1968. Today, he continues to guide his family operated business with leadership, inspiration and the highest standards of production.
Our commitment to sustainability
- ISO 9001 Certified
- C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) Certified
- PIP (Partners In Protection) Certified
- Wood is FSC certified
- We have a state-of-the-art water-recycling system which cleans water of impurities after usage in plating tanks. Clean water is re-used and impurities are collected and disposed of responsibly.
- Significant design time to minimize waste as much as possible.
- All wood and metal shavings/leftovers are collected and picked up by 3rd party recycling companies. Specifically, wood shavings are recycled into OSB, MDF and particle board.